DR. LILLIAN SOOHOO
Dr. Soohoo is a Board Certified dermatologist who has been in private practice in the Silicon Valley for over 14 years. A graduate of Stanford University with a degree in Human Biology, Dr. Soohoo received her medical degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She completed her dermatology residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland where she served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Soohoo is Board Certified in both general and pediatric dermatology, and also has expertise in a wide range of cosmetic dermatology services.
In addition to her busy practice, Dr. Soohoo serves as a Clinical Instructor of Dermatology at Stanford University School of Medicine. Her interests include general, cosmetic and pediatric dermatology. Dr. Soohoo's goal is to provide the highest level of dermatologic care to patients in a friendly, comfortable environment.
- 1985 A.B., with honors, Human Biology, Stanford University
- 1989 M.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- 1989-1990, Internship, Pediatrics, UC San Diego School of Medicine
- 1990-1992, Resident in Dermatology, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- 1992-1993, Chief Resident in Dermatology, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- 1993-1994, Private Practice, Seattle, Washington
- 1993-1994 Clinical Instructor, Department of Dermatology, University of Washington Childrens' Hospital and Harborview Hospital, Seattle, WA
- 1996-present, Clinical Instructor of Dermatology, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Board Certified, Dermatology
- Board Certified, Pediatric Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, Society for Pediatric Dermatology
- Member, Santa Clara County Medical Association
- Member, San Francisco Dermatologic Society